CAR RADIO / CAR STEREO REPAIRS AND DECODES
We repair all types of
In Car Entertainment,
including, DVD units, Mulimedia, Amplifiers, CD players,
CD changers, MP3
players, Tape Players and Radios.
Old vintage models can
also be repaired/serviced.
Some of the common problems we find in car audio...
- Dead - no power, won't switch on.
- Battery Draining.
- No sound, Distorted sound, one or more speakers not working.
- No Display, LCD segments missing, Illumination faults.
- Buttons not working.
- Poor radio reception, No FM, No MW, No LW.
- Digital radio stuttering and freezing.
- Tape playing slow/fast.
- Poor audio quality from tape.
- CD/DVD not playing, skipping or jumping.
- CD/DVD jammed or struggling to load or eject.
- Losing memory when switched off/on.
- Asking for code or saying, locked, code, safe or secure. (Decode service)
- Water/Liquid damage removal.